Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner - Essex
Salary £24,907 - £30,615 per annum
Length: Permanent Role
If you are available within the next 4 weeks, Sugarman have a great opportunity available to work as a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner, in Essex.
For this role, we are looking for a qualified Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to work within a GP surgery, where you would be responsible for triaging, signposting and following up service users who attend at their local GP practice with mental health difficulties.
You must have the below requirements to work as a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner:
* A qualification in low intensity CBT practice.
* Experience of working as a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner.
* High standards in written and oral communication.
* Knowledge and experience of working with Long-term health conditions.
Benefits of this role:
* Enhance annual leave
* Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
* Ability to work from home when required and where possible
* Benenden health cover including access to an Employee Assistance Program
* Online benefits portal including high street discounts and a wellbeing zone
* Continued professional development
* Life assurance insurance
* Length of service awards
If you would like more information regarding this vacancy or other vacancies that we may have available, please contact us on the details below.
Tel: 0207 614 4280
*****Due to contract with our clients, registrations and DBS checks will be required with Sugarman*****
Sugarman Group is a specialist Mental Health Consultancy with 26 years' experience. Our offices in London, England & Sydney, Australia assist professionals within the Medical, Social Work, Mental Health and Education sectors to find new job opportunities. Sugarman Group pride themselves in the positive, expert and honest experience we deliver to candidates, which is founded by our focus on Specialist professional areas.
Please note all Mental Health roles with the Sugarman group are subject to eligibility checks including right to work and an Enhanced DBS check.
Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer. Because of this we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief.
All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
PWP, Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner, IAPT, NHS, CBT
Apply for this job