Band 7/8a Neurodevelopmental Clinical Psychologist Required!
Sugarman Medical and Mind are looking for a Band 7/8a Neurodevelopmental Clinical Psychologist to work with the team in the Warwickshire Pre School Autism Service.
Details are below:
* Remote Working
* Starting ASAP until September 2021 (subject to reviews)
* Full Time or Part Time depending on availability
* Shift Pattern: Flexible
* Specific Skills:
* Experience working with children with Autism, aged between 4-5 years old
* Conducting play-based assessments via Attend Anywhere system
* Each feedback session/diagnostic assessment will last up to 1h and each client will have at least 4 sessions
* Confident in carrying out a Brief Observation of Symptoms of Autism (BOSA) assessment which has been adapted from the ADOS and another autism assessment called the Brief Observation of Social Communication Change (BOSCC)
* Access and willingness to use own equipment such as laptop and mobile phone would be ideal
* Post doctorate and post diagnostic tool in autism such as Autism Diagnostic Interview Training (ADI-R) or Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS-2) Training or equivalent
For more information, or to apply, please contact , call me on 020 7614 4260 or follow me on LinkedIn for more information on future roles!
Clinical Psychology, Psychology, Counselling Psychology, Mental Health, Autism, School
Apply for this job