Online Children & Young People's (CYP) Therapist
Minimum 25 hours, additional work available.
Between £35ph and £45ph depending on experience
Sugarman Mind are looking for a HCPC registered Clinical, Counselling or Forensic Psychologist with experience working with children and young people for an online, private service.
The client's working practice is largely user-led, pragmatic and informed by CBT, solution-focused and systemic ideas. Therapists take an active collaborative role with clients and we typically complete psychological treatment in approximately 10 sessions.
You will engage with the client as a self-employed therapist through our App based platform, designed for children and young people. You will be working remotely, at flexible hours and providing care for a regular group of clients using evidence based psychological therapies as well as undertake assessment of children and young people that use the App engage or escalate to so they receive appropriate levels of intervention. You will form close working relationships with our clinical team and undertake ongoing professional development.
You will be accountable to and directly report to the Lead Psychologist.
For this role, you will require:
* A high level of competence and confidence in using digital technology.
* Valid professional indemnity insurance, set to a minimum indemnity of £1 million, which covers business activities to include the provision of psychological therapy to children.
* Valid and current DBS certification.
* Availability for at least 25 hours per week and hold a minimum caseload of 10 clients.
* Effective Broadband connection and sufficient technical resources to provide online therapy.
For this role you MUST have the following:
* Registration with HCPC
* You MUST be based in the UK
* You must have experience working with children and young people.
For more information, or to apply, pleae contact mne via the below avenues:
T: 020 7614 4260
Clinical Psychology, Psychology, Counselling Psychology, Mental Health, CAMHS, Children
Apply for this job