Clinical Psychologist - Medico Legal Work
Flexible based on your availability
£45ph to £65ph based on experience
Sugarman Mind are looking for Clinical, Counselling and Forensic Psychologists for a joint clinic and remote based position with a private client in the medico legal sector. Prior experience is beneficial but not required. Candidates will be part of a psychological panel offering assessments for clients involved in road traffic accidents primarily, however other assessment are also available based on your experience and preferences.
Upon joining the panel of psychological experts, the client offers the following:
* They will market your skills to their own medico legal agencies in order to bring in more work for you.
* They cover the costs of clinics for you, allowing you peace of mind and less stress.
* Proformas and Report templates have been generated in order to allow candidates of any experience level to offer a great standard of report.
* Flexible working around your current position - you choose when to work.
* A dedicated reports writing team will generate your report for you based on your findings and proforma, allowing you more time to pick up additional work.
* And much more!
*Must have HCPC registration
*Must be based in the UK
For more information, or if you or anyone you know may be interested, please apply or contact me via the below for more information:
T: 020 7614 4260
Clinical Psychology, Psychology, Counselling Psychology, Mental Health, Medico Legal, Trauma, PTSD
Apply for this job