My client based relatively Central in London is currently recruiting an Occupational Therapist to work in a Neuro setting.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
- Specialist neuro occupational therapy assessment and treatment
- Identification of key risks and management plans
- Leading and contributing to goal and rehab admission planning
- Supporting staff to manage patients rehab needs
- Complex discharge planning, including liaising with social , care, housing, floating support and other community resources
- Contribution to MDM's/ team meeting/ communication with key stakeholders for service
- Completion of appropriate onward referrals
As an Occupational Therapist, you will have a role within a multidisciplinary team and you will expected to have experience conducting assessments and tailoring treatment plans to the patients' needs.
You must have the below requirements to work as a Occupational Therapist:
BSc OT or DIP COT
Full HCPC registration
Experience of working as an Occupational Therapist
High standards in written and oral communication
If you would like more information regarding this vacancy or other vacancies that we may have
available, please contact us on the details below.
Tel: 0207 614 4280
*****Due to contract with our clients, registrations and DBS checks will be required with
Sugarman Group is a specialist Mental Health Consultancy with 26 years' experience. Our offices in
London, England & Sydney, Australia assist professionals within the Medical, Social Work, Mental Health
and Education sectors to find new job opportunities. Sugarman Group pride themselves in the positive,
expert and honest experience we deliver to candidates, which is founded by our focus on Specialist
Please note all Mental Health roles with the Sugarman group are subject to eligibility checks including
right to work and an Enhanced DBS check.
Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer. Because of this we welcome applications from
everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin,
gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief.
All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.
Occupational Therapist, Neuro, OT
Apply for this job