Senior Clinical/Counselling Psychologist - Trauma Management
Band 8A (up to £33ph)
Full time, negotiable working hours between 8:30am and 8pm.
* Looking for a Clinical/Counselling Psychologists to assist in the inception and delivery of the hub, working alongside a Consultant Clinical Psychologist, Assistant Psychologists and a well-regarded Staff Engagement and Staff Support Team
* Provide specialist psychological and neuropsychological advice, guidance, consultation and supervision to other professionals and staff contributing to the formulation, diagnosis, treatment plans and management of health and social care staff, both within and outside the Trust
* Gather and interpret psychological and neuropsychological information and to develop psychological formulations from this to assist in the diagnosis, treatment and management of the presenting issues
* Plan therapeutic interventions which can be delivered by other staff in line with the evidence base and NICE guidelines
* Assessed post-qualification experience of working as a qualified clinical psychologist, sufficient to have completed Band 7 preceptorship requirements
* Experience of working with a range of clients, presenting a range of clinical severity and maintenance of professionalism in challenging circumstances
* Knowledge of the theory and practice of highly specialist psychological assessment methods and therapeutic approaches in relation to the client group
* Must be registered with HCPC
* Must hold a doctorate or equivalent.
* Must be based in the UK.
For more information, or to apply, please email me or contact me via the below avenues:
T: 020 7614 4260
Clinical Psychology, Psychology, Counselling Psychology, Mental Health, Trauma
Apply for this job