£21,267 - £24,800 (Part Time)
Neuro experience required
SummaryYou will be working in a specialist rehabilitation centre which provides care and support to 24 adults with acquired brain injury and complex needs. The client has been providing excellence in brain injury rehabilitation for 25 years. Our neurobehavioural approach to rehabilitation combines the best evidence-based, scientific methods of changing behaviour with an understanding of brain injury and philosophy of community based rehabilitation.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring the provision and development of high quality, innovative, and evidence based neuropsychological rehabilitation practice.
* Providing specialist psychological assessment of our service users, using psychological and neuropsychological tests, self-report scales, structured observations and interviews.
* Formulating and implementing specialist psychological treatment plans for mental health and adjustment difficulties based on a multi-factorial psychological understanding and current evidence-based best practice.
* Contributing highly specialist psychological advice to the multi-disciplinary formulation of appropriate therapeutic approaches or intervention plans, and supervising their implementation.
* Undertaking psychologically based risk assessment and risk management for relevant service users and advising team members appropriately participating in multidisciplinary team meetings concerned with the delivery and development of clinical services
* Supporting Service Managers/Regional Managers in all aspects of managing the service and to report to the Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist.
* Full JD available on request
* Must be HCPC registered
* Must have experience working in neurorehabilitation
* Must be based in the UK
For more information, or to apply, please contact me via the below:
T: 020 7614 4260
Clinical Psychology, Psychology, neuropsychology, Mental Health, brain injury
Apply for this job