£53168 - £62001 DOE per annum (Full Time Equivalent)
Neuro experience required
The Client is looking for a Principal Clinical Psychologist who wants to develop their experience by working in our highly regarded service in Cambridgeshire. Located in Ely, the client provides a high quality neurobehavioural assessment and rehabilitation service for people with cognitive, physical and / or emotional symptoms following an acquired brain injury including physical and / or verbal aggression, impaired social functioning and dis-inhibited behaviour.It also provides a continuing rehabilitation service for those with longer term needs. Specialist rehabilitation is based on a neurobehavioural approach and focuses on enabling service users to function as independently as possible, develop their lives as they choose and to participate in as many of their previous roles and activities as possible.
The client aims to guide service users through the entire process of rehabilitation, as well as offering support, education and continuing help to their families, carers and friends.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring the provision and development of high quality, innovative, and evidence based neuropsychological rehabilitation practice.
* Providing specialist psychological assessment of our service users, using psychological and neuropsychological tests, self-report scales, structured observations and interviews;
* Formulating and implementing specialist psychological treatment plans for mental health and adjustment difficulties based on a multi-factorial psychological understanding and current evidence-based best practice;
* Contributing highly specialist psychological advice to the multi-disciplinary formulation of appropriate therapeutic approaches or intervention plans, and supervising their implementation;
* Undertaking psychologically based risk assessment and risk management for relevant service users and advising team members appropriately;
* Participating in multidisciplinary team meetings concerned with the delivery and development of clinical services;
* Supporting Service Managers/Regional Managers in all aspects of managing the service and to report to the Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist.
* Must be HCPC registered
* Must have experience working in neurorehabilitation
* Must be based in the UK
For more information, or to apply, please contact me via the below:
T: 020 7614 4260
Clinical Psychology, Psychology, neuropsychology, Mental Health, brain injury
Apply for this job