Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist
Based in Liverpool
Part time, up to £81,834 per annum based on experience (FTE)
SummarySugarman Mind are looking for a Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist who wants to develop their experience by working in our client's highly regarded service in Liverpool.
You would take a lead role in ensuring the planning and development of innovative clinical services, supporting and advising clinicians and our interdisciplinary team. This post is required to further develop our holistic neuro-behavioral services in line with changing clinical and commissioning needs. This post holder will develop leadership and clinical skills in working with governance and operational management to support development of our clinical MDT team. Significant clinical neuroscience/neuro-rehabilitation experience and expertise is required with good team and leadership skills. You would also join our Clinical Executive, an international team of clinicians, who are involved in research and new projects; they share their knowledge and provide support to fellow members, working together to ensure the client's services remain excellent and innovative. The Client is a leading national charity providing specialist rehabilitation, care and support for adults with acquired brain injury, autism and physical disabilities, including those with very complex needs. We also offer education services for children with autism.
* Providing strategic professional leadership to the client within the service, ensuring the planning and development of a systematic response to service need, interpreting professional policies and ensuring that the service operates at the highest level of quality and current best practice, with research and development a major responsibility and taking a major role in the development and implementation of policy for the service system as a whole.
* Ensuring the development of high quality, innovative, and evidence based neuro-psychological rehabilitation practice within the client.
* Providing clinical services at a high level of expertise, supporting and advising colleagues on all issues concerned with neuro-psychological clinical practice and providing expert clinical consultation and professional guidance to clinical neuro-psychologists, clinical psychologists and other clinicians within the client.
* Full job description available on request.
* Must be HCPC registered
* Must have experience working in neurorehabilitation
* Must be based in the UK
For more information, or to apply, please contact me via the below:
T: 020 7614 4260
Clinical Psychology, Psychology, neuropsychology, Mental Health, brain injury, consultant
Apply for this job