Highly Specialist Clinical Psychologist
Based in Yeovil
Full or Part time, generous benefits and pay up to £61,200
* The role will involve the assessment, formulation and treatment of the young people's psychological needs. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team that includes speech and language therapists, occupational therapists, nursing, psychiatry, care and education. As a senior member of the therapy team, the post-holder will be expected to contribute to service development and work closely with other psychologists within the region to continually improve service provision
* Full induction training is given. You will also learn from some of the most dedicated and inspirational people in our profession and just like our young people you will be learning all the time through our on-going mentoring and support.
* Dependant on your experience you may be required to supervise other Mental Health Practitioners, Clinical Psychology Trainees, Healthcare Students, and Assistants.
* In addition to your consultation role to the homes you will also be providing specialist assessments of children and young people within the residential setting and creating regular psychological reports.
* These assessments will inform your input to the care homes and also to the children who may require you to offer direct 1-1 long term therapy.
* Must be HCPC registered
* Must have relevant experience in CAMHS or Learning Disabilities
* Must be based in the UK
For more information, or to apply, please contact me via the below:
T: 020 7614 4260
Clinical Psychology, Psychology, Counselling Psychology, Mental Health, CAMHS, Learning Disabilities, LD
Apply for this job