Primary Care Services
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work within the Enfield Psychological Therapies Stream (PTS) at a time of innovation and service development. The PTS stream offers specialised therapy for complex presentations such as chronic and severe depression, OCD and anxiety disorders. Clients also present with trauma histories, personality disorder traits and may also have a dual diagnosis presentation. Enfield Therapy service is currently a secondary care stand alone therapy service. However this role will be involved, as part of the wider team, in helping to adapt the existing service within the new transformation process. This process is in response to the NHS 10year plan to develop mental health services around the Primary Care Networks and provides new opportunities which include developing partnership working with the voluntary sector, working more closely with GP practices and developing more innovative, community based and holistic ways of working
* Psychological assessments and psychological therapy for clients with complex emotional presentations in line with qualifications in the person specification.
* Taking a central role within the PTS team, both supporting and developing the efficient running of the integrated treatment programme for PTS clients.
* To work autonomously within professional guidelines and the overall framework of the team's policies and procedures.
* Supervision and consultation on clients' psychological care to non-psychological therapist colleagues, assistant psychologists and to other staff in the team as appropriate.
* To be involved in new service developments within the area served by the Enfield Therapy service.
* Liaising with the voluntary sector, PCNs and other parts of the new transformation structure to offer specialist psychological consultation and input.
*Must have HCPC registration
*Must be based in the UK
For more information, or to apply, please contact me via the below:
T: 020 7614 4260
Clinical Psychology, Psychology, Counselling Psychology, Mental Health
Apply for this job