Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
Band 5, up to £18ph
Fully Remote Working
* The job involves offering 33 clinical appointments per week (45 minutes each). This will be a mix of initial assessments and Low intensity Cognitive Behavioural Therapy type treatment appointments. Working with patients experiencing common mental health problems such as anxiety and depression. Risk assessment skills are essential, but would have been taught as part of the PWP course.
* Fully remote working, but supervision is of course provided over the phone or via Microsoft Teams
* Limited equipment, so someone willing to use their own phones and laptops would be ideal
* To undertake psychological assessments of individuals aged 16+ who are referred to the service.
* To offer and provide low intensity psychological interventions (in line with IAPT Step 2 approach) to individuals experiencing mild to moderate depression and anxiety including stress and adjustment to life events. This will include both individual and group work.
* The post holder will work with people with different cultural backgrounds and ages, using a range of suitable and evidence based interventions. Where appropriate refer patients to employment advice services to encourage patients into employment or training.
* They will also play a role in the education, training and support in mental health and psychological issues for primary care professionals and other relevant agencies
* Must possess the Low Intensity CBT Interventions certificate, and be able to provide.
* Must be based in the UK.
If you or anyone you know may be interested, please apply or contact me via the below for more information:
T: 020 7614 4260
Psychological, Wellbeing, Practitioner, IAPT, Low Intensity CBT
Apply for this job