I am working with you a new client that is currently recruiting Psychologists across the UK to provide Psych examinations and prepare Medico-legal reports. They have both Face to Face and flexible remote working positions available.
Knowledge, skills and training:
· HCPC registration with a license to practice
· Valid Indemnity Certificate
· Basic knowledge of PTSD and other mental conditions
· To show understanding of patient confidentiality
· Well-developed skills in communicating effectively with clients and other professionals
· Basic understanding of Medico Legal and role of a medical expert.
Personal qualities and attributes:
· Use own initiative
· Be flexible
· Work in a changing environment
· Be able to work within a team
· Have a positive attitude
· Show an empathetic approach to service users
· Good communication skills (Written, Verbal and telephone).
· Organizational skills, eg: Time Management, Ability to prioritize.
· Ability to deal with members of the public in a professional & considerate manner
You must have the below requirements to work as a Clinical Psychologist:
· Full HCPC registration.
· High standards in written and oral communication
· PhD in Clinical Psychology / Counselling Psychology
If you would like more information regarding this vacancy or other vacancies that we may have available, please contact us on the details below.
Tel: 0207 614 4280
*****Due to contract with our clients, registrations and DBS checks will be required with Sugarman*****
Sugarman Group is a specialist Mental Health Consultancy with 26 years' experience. Our offices in London, England & Sydney, Australia assist professionals within the Medical, Social Work, Mental Health and Education sectors to find new job opportunities. Sugarman Group pride themselves in the positive, expert and honest experience we deliver to candidates, which is founded by our focus on Specialist professional areas.
Please note all Mental Health roles with the Sugarman group are subject to eligibility checks including right to work and an Enhanced DBS check.
Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer. Because of this we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief.
All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.
Psychologist, clinical, Psychology, PTSD, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Apply for this job