We are currently recruiting a team of Support Workers to work in a number of services in Colchester and it's surrounding areas. Client groups including the elderly, clients with learning disabilities, challenging behaviour and our supported living schemes. Daily duties will include, but not limited to, giving and prompting all aspects of personal care, domestic duties, supporting the client out in the community.
We have both day and night shifts available on a full time or part time basis and can be flexible with working days/nights around your availability.
Job Requirements -
- Experience working in a care environment
- Prompting / Giving all aspects of Personal Care
- Flexibility to adapt to the needs of the service
- Punctual & Reliable
- 1:1 and 2:1 Support
- 6 Months Minimum Experience in the Care Industry
Benefits of working with Sugarman Health and Wellbeing -
* EXCELLENT competitive pay rates with enhanced bank holiday
* FREE In branch face to face and online training courses
* Free uniforms
* Employee of The Month Schemes
* Holiday pay
* Sickness pay
* Maternity/paternity pay
* Pension scheme
* Refer a friend scheme
If you are interested in this exciting new position, please apply today with your updated CV.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunity employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Learning Disabilities, Support Worker, Challenging Behaviour, Sugarman Health, Essex, Elderly, Supported Living
Apply for this job