We are currently recruiting a team of experienced Support Workers to work in one of our elderly services. Daily duties will include, but not be limited to, Giving and Prompting all aspects of personal care, domestic duties, supporting the client out in the community.
We have both day and night shifts available on a full time or part time basis and can be flexible with working days/nights around your availability.
- Experience working in a care environment
- Prompting / Giving all aspects of Personal Care
- Flexibility to adapt to the needs of the service
- Punctual & Reliable
- 1:1 and 2:1 Support
Benefits of working with Sugarman Health and Wellbeing -
* EXCELLENT competitive pay rates with enhanced bank holiday
* FREE In Branch Face to Face and Online Training Courses
* Free Uniforms
* Employee Of The Month Schemes
* Holiday Pay
* Sickness Pay
* Maternity/Paternity Pay
* Pension Scheme
* Refer a friend scheme
If you are interested in this exciting new position, please apply today with your updated CV.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunity employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Canvey Island, Elderly, Support Work, Personal Care, Care Assistant, Moving and Handling, Essex
Apply for this job