We are looking for positive, compassionate and caring team of support workers to assist in one of our supported living schemes in Halstead. This position includes supporting services users with Learning Disabilities. Daily duties will include, but not limited to, prompting all aspects of personal care, domestic duties, supporting the client out in the community.
Shift times available are earlies, lates and long days with the occasional awake nights and sleep ins.
- Experience working in a care environment
- Prompting / Giving all aspects of Personal Care
- Flexibility to adapt to the needs of the service
- Punctual & Reliable
- 1:1 and 2:1 Support
Benefits of working with Sugarman Health and Wellbeing -
* EXCELLENT competitive pay rates with enhanced bank holiday
* FREE In Branch Face to Face and Online Training Courses
* Free Uniforms
* Employee Of The Month Schemes
* Holiday Pay
* Sickness Pay
* Maternity/Paternity Pay
* Pension Scheme
* Refer a friend scheme
If you are interested in this exciting new position, please apply today with your updated CV.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunity employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Learning Disabilities, Supported Living, Sudbury, Halstead, Essex, Support Worker
Apply for this job