Sugarman Health and Wellbeing are a well established, leading healthcare service provider with over 30 years experience in both the private and public healthcare sectors.
We are currently recruiting a team of support workers to provide Live In Care with our client based in Essex. Daily duties will include, but not limited to, aspects of personal care, assisting with feeding, domestic duties, supporting the client out in the community.
Previous experience working with spinal injuries is desired however not essential.
Requirements of this role -
* Experience working in a care environment
* Complex Healthcare experience desirable
* Commitment to delivering the highest standards of patient care, enabling service users to reach their full potential
* Flexibility to adapt to the needs of the service
* Punctual & Reliable
* Be able to work as a Live In Carer
Benefits of working with Sugarman Health and Wellbeing -
* EXCELLENT pay rates that are extremely competitive!
* FREE Complex Clinical training and continued development in specialised courses tailored to the service
* Opportunities for continual growth and progression with in the Complex Care Industry
* We provide candidates with a FREE DBS Certificate Application
* Holiday Pay
* Sickness Pay
* Maternity/Paternity Pay
* Pension Scheme
* Full time hours
* Online reward scheme- discounts at shops and restaurants.
If you are interested in this exciting new position, please apply today with your updated CV.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Care experience, punctual, consistent and caring.
Apply for this job