Sugarman Health and Wellbeing are a well established, leading healthcare service provider with over 30 years experience in both the private and public healthcare sectors.
We are currently recruiting a team of support workers to work with our client who has learning disabilities in Leigh-On-Sea area. Daily duties will include, but not limited to, aspects of personal care, assisting with feeding, domestic duties, supporting the client out in the community.
Day and night shifts available.
Requirements of this role -
* Experience working in a care environment
* Commitment to delivering the highest standards of patient care, enabling service users to reach their full potential
* Flexibility to adapt to the needs of the service
* Punctual & Reliable
* Be able to work night shifts
Benefits of working with Sugarman Health and Wellbeing -
* Excellent pay rates, very competitive!
* Full FREE training and continued development in specialised courses tailored to the service
* Holiday Pay
* Pension Scheme
* Full time hours
* Online reward scheme- discounts at shops and restaurants.
* Free DBS
If you are interested in this exciting new position, please apply today with your updated CV.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Care experience, punctual, consistent and caring.
Apply for this job